- A graduate of Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA, with a BS and MS in Materials Science and Engineering.
- Originally from Troy, NY.
- Passionate about the environment and conserving our valuable irreplaceable resources.
- Conscientious of thinking globally, acting locally.
- Fortunate and grateful to have had so many wonderful opportunities in my life.
- Excited to be starting this new adventure and sharing it with you.
I could not be where I am if it were not for these wonderful Volunteering Experiences:
- Our Mother of Sorrows/St. Ignatius Schools
- Drexel Community Scholars
- Engineers Without Borders
- Alternative Spring Break
- Junior Achievement
- Much much more...
Snail mail, postcards, pictures of us ;-) and packages are most gratefully appreciated. Things that I would be very grateful to receive:
- school supplies
- colored pencils, stickers, red and blue pens
- teaching aids for literacy
- cookies (fig newtons), crackers, teddy grahams, gold fish, dried fruit (raisins, apricots, apples, craisins)
- chocolate (anything with absolutely NO nuts!!)
- crystal lite individual drink mix (any combination of the following types of flavors: peach, raspberry, mango, cherry, tea, etc).
- hand sanitizer/antibacterial wipes (you can never ever have too many of them)
- random stuff to remind me of you ;-)
- mixed cds, pictures, magazines, etc.
But most importantly, unexpected letters are the best pick-me-up.
Tutoring at OMS
Drexel Community Scholars
Drexel Engineers Without Borders, Red Light Primary School, JamaicaDrexel ASB, Hurricane Ike Relief, Galveston Texas
Tutoring at OMS
Drexel ASB, Camp Low County Girl Scouts Restoration, South Carolina