Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thank You to Hands Across the Sea

I interviewed a number of students (but, in the interest of time, did not include all of them) to create this small video thank you message to Hands Across the Sea for providing us with so many wonderful, new, exciting books.  I am so proud of them.  Their answers are all their own. All I did was ask them to answer in their own words one of the following questions:


1. Why are these books important to you?
2. Why is reading important?
3. How will these books benefit you?
4. Why are you grateful/thankful for these donated books?
5. What do the books mean to you?
6. etc.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you Valarie, for creating this beautiful video. You made my day as I sit here surrounded by all the paperwork that's necessary to grow Hands Across the Sea as a non-profit. We are looking forward to meeting you when we return to the EC in late 2012. Thanks for all you do for the students at EHS.

    ReplyDelete