I have been so incredibly busy these last few months (in a good way). I cant believe I haven’t touched my blog in over 2 months. I literally have had no time to write. I barely know if I'm coming or going anymore. My apologies to my faithful readers!
Such a vast variety of events have occurred or are in the works since I last blogged. It will be difficult to recount them all at once.
Until I have more time to fully detail my crazy hectic life, here’s a preview:
- Visitors and Vacation!
- Rugby: Big things are happening! New Executive Board, Summer Camp, Youth Programme, Community Outreach, Fundraisers, Beach Cleans.
- Still dealing with my busted tooth from my rugby injury last July.
- School/Library and peer counselors retreat with other schools in the same zone.
- New volunteers coming and old volunteers leaving.
- Sports (country wide track meet)
- Easter Break and my extensive social life ;-)
- Farewells :-(
- Yet more rugby, this time in St. Lucia :-)
Check back soon for the full length update and some of the pics can be found here! !