Friday, October 4, 2013

Time Flies, Its Up To Me To Be The Navigator

It is October 4th. 
6 months have passed since I was due to complete my service (COS). That was a quick 6 months!
However, approximately 9 months ago I decided that I wanted to extend my service (for 6 extra months) so that I could finish the school year, and stick around for summer (carnival) and potentially organize and run a summer camp.
Now all that has come and gone, and yet I am still here.
Instead I decided to extend my service yet again, this time for a final close of service date of May 5th 2014. A full year after my 2 year service was due to complete.
        Lately I'm not sure what was going through my mind when I decided to extend my service a second time.

         But, I'm still here, and if there is one thing for certain, it is that I am not a quitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment